Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrHoggLegg
Level 7

Amazon Prime App doesn't include all tv series on ROKU

I Love My ROKU Ultra 4660! So I do not have an issue with ROKU. But I wonder if there is a solution to a problem that I have with Amazon Prime. I'm a member of Amazon Prime. I love the benefits that I receive from their service. My problem stems from the fact that not all tv shows are shown in their lineup.

I used ROKU's Search for Impossible Mission's TV Series which showed that it is available on Amazon Prime. I was able to watch Season 1, Episode 1. So, I'm looking forward to seeing all of the episodes to the end.

Again, the series does not come up in Amazon Primes's Listing. Is there a way that I can possibly add it to their listing. Otherwise, I will have to search every time for the next episode.

Thanks for any input!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
DBDukes
Level 9

Re: Amazon Prime App doesn't include all tv series on ROKU

"MrHoggLegg" wrote:
     I Love My ROKU Ultra 4660! So I do not have an issue with ROKU. But I wonder if there is a solution to a problem that I have with Amazon Prime. I'm a member of Amazon Prime. I love the benefits that I receive from their service. My problem stems from the fact that not all tv shows are shown in their lineup.

I used ROKU's Search for Impossible Mission's TV Series which showed that it is available on Amazon Prime. I was able to watch Season 1, Episode 1. So, I'm looking forward to seeing all of the episodes to the end.

Again, the series does not come up in Amazon Primes's Listing. Is there a way that I can possibly add it to their listing. Otherwise, I will have to search every time for the next episode.

Thanks for any input!

Are you saying that when you add it to your Watchlist it doesn't appear there? Or are you not adding it to your Watchlist?
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Level 10

Uh... Did you mean Mission: Impossible?  What happens if you search Amazon Prime for the correct series name?

Aside - the fictional agency in Mission: Impossible is the IMF - Impossible Missions Force
Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi connected - Samsung UN55ES6100
Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi connected - JVC EM37T
0 Kudos
overtimeman
Level 7

I haven't noticed this until I saw it here.One season with Amazon on Roku and all seasons on Firetv.Must be a marketing strategy. 
I used to have a life before Roku!
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Level 10

I finally got around to looking into this.

On my Roku3 here's what I found:

Go into Mission: Impossible season 1. In the row of options at the top of the screen select Seasons. This bives you access to seasons 1-7.
Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi connected - Samsung UN55ES6100
Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi connected - JVC EM37T
0 Kudos