Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ksanger
Level 7

Amazon Prime App Issues

Amazon prime updated their app this year.  Now I get subtitles in German.  I have already set the language to English both in the app and on the Roku Ultra.

Also the Amazon Prime app now stops and loads a preview while trying to select a movie.   This makes it impossible to browse for a movie because by the time you read a title the app stalls and waits for a preview to load before allowing you to continue.   How do I go back to the Amazon Prime App last version that worked much better?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
StreamerUser
Level 20

Re: Amazon Prime App Issues

You cant revert to a previous app version.

Try turning the subtitles off and back on in app (verify its set for English, in app).

Check for Auto preview enable/disable settings in the Settings section of the Prime app.

Amazon codes/develops/publishes and is responsible for the Prime app - including the subtitles and auto preview behavior - you'll need to contact them about issues with each.

0 Kudos