Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Amazon Music on Roku players in Canada

Jump to solution

@celinaa

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about what streaming devices are supported by Amazon Music, you'll want to contact Amazon Music support directly to inquire further. 

You can reach Amazon Music support here: Music Contact Us - Amazon Music

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ExecChef

Jump to solution

Yeah that reply does me no good. Looks like i am going to have to agree with other people on this forumand have to ditch ROKU now. If they can't ber bothered to put something as simple as Amazon Music on the streaming service i guess that is the straw that is goingto break the back. Good to know that ROKU values the feedback of the people who purchase their products and support them. Guess I will just have to go and find a smart TV that will support my home integrationas well as my musiv strreaming aps. Sucks that ROKU is now going to go the way of the Dodo bird it was a good platform at one poimt then it became more corperate. All they do now is pass the buck when asked questions saying it is up to the developer to do it meanwhile they have it in other parts of the world so why not here in Canada or is it being censored by the Liberal government because Trudork doesn't listento it

Rab123

Jump to solution

hey everyone, I use the Roku's Airplay feature then connect with my iPhone and Amazon app.

Works great though a Roku app would also be great!

0 Kudos
user222

Jump to solution

That app isn't available in Canada.

Pop66

Jump to solution

Thanks for confirming.

I lost way to much time with both Amazon.ca and Roku and no one there could figure this out. 
… bye bye Roku. Sending back to get money back

0 Kudos
kenvindeep

Jump to solution

I had a great experience on Amazon Music great free ringtone store sonneriemp3.com

0 Kudos
2wheelsyyc
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

How is this done? 

I have searched available streaming channels/apps for "Amazon Music", and the channel/app is not present.  

I then opened the "The Roku Channel", and searched for Amazon Music - and I could not find it there either.

Please advise the steps on how to install to required channel/app on the Roku, and how to listen to my Amazon Music subscription on my Roku TV (in Canada!).

Thank-you for your help!

@Miya59 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @2wheelsyyc,

Thanks for posting again in Roku Community.

We understand that you are requesting to stream the Amazon Music channel on your Roku device in the Canada region.

We do not have any information to share on when it will be available in the Canadian region, Amazon Music is currently available in the US region. Channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I don't know if Roku supports downloading music from outside, Recently I tried searching: ringtones ringchill on google and the results I found were quite surprising, I found a lot of good ringtones for my phone.

0 Kudos