Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
passionateprint
Level 7

Already have a Hulu Account

Jump to solution

Just want to make sure that I will not be billed twice for my Hulu account. From what I was told at Staples, I will not be charged anything to use this device. The only time I would be charged is if I am adding something to the Roku. 

My question is will the Hulu account on my computer and phone, work on the tv?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Already have a Hulu Account

Jump to solution

@passionateprint 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you have a pre-existing Hulu account, you will be able to sign into your Hulu account through the Hulu channel and not be charge.

For more information about charges when using the Roku device, visit our Support page here: Will I be charged a monthly subscription or rental fees?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Already have a Hulu Account

Jump to solution

@passionateprint 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you have a pre-existing Hulu account, you will be able to sign into your Hulu account through the Hulu channel and not be charge.

For more information about charges when using the Roku device, visit our Support page here: Will I be charged a monthly subscription or rental fees?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos