Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All my Channels disappeared

I was using the microphone voice command to search a movie title. Then when I return to the home screen all my channels were gone and my TV was blank. I cannot even access the home screen to and put my prior channels they only appear on my mobile phone app

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Level 21

Re: All my Channels disappeared

Have you tried rebooting by unplugging the power and plugging it back in?

0 Kudos
Level 7

We are having the same problem as for lost channels. Ive tried everything,  out no where all the channels gone. My dad talked to some who thought was with Roku. They wanted info to update. It was a foreigner and my dad said ill call back (not really). I the tv wanted me to re register it after it was already registered when we got it. I started to fallow the link on the tv. Submitted a code and then it said call a number. It was a foreigner too. Wanted $50. To “re-register” the sticks. Thats a Scam. Talked with someone on live chat and they said support member will call you at preferred time today. NEVER GOT A CALL. 

0 Kudos
Level 21

You didn't follow the link; you searched for the link.  Start over.  When you get to the part where it tells you to go to a website to enter the code click this -> https://roku.com/link

Trust me, you didn't do that last time.  It's practically impossible to call Roku on the phone, so any phone number you are shown or find is almost certainly a scammer.

0 Kudos

Good suggestion.... but my screen is blank and I can not get the number to put into the link?

How can I revive my blank screen?

0 Kudos
Level 7

I dont have to option anymore to register the stick anymore. Controler still works with the stick. The only thing im thinking is delete the account and start over. Roku support is such garbage. 

0 Kudos