Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All in one streaming app

Is there anything on Roku that combines all (Or a lot) of streaming services into one app? Basically, once into the app, it allows me to log into my other accounts (Hulu, Netflix, HBO, Showtime, CBS) and then just presents me with all shows available and with my favorite shows, regardless of which platform they're on?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
twiceover
Level 10

Re: All in one streaming app

No.  I don't know of that available on anything other than Apple TV and even then it's not really a one stop shop.

Wish it existed though.
0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 13

Re: All in one streaming app

Amazon has multiple providers that you can subscribe to through them and can be accessed within the Prime Video app. And The Roku Channel also has some channels that you can subscribe to. But a single app that has them all? Nope, nothing there yet. And of course Sling TV has a number as well. 
Dan
Nvidia Shield, Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos