Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
irishjd
Level 7

All Caught Up

How can I set a “My Stuff” channel to “ALL CAUGHT UP”? It appears that the Channels random change from all caught up to “x UNWATCHED”. I just want to set the entire channel to all caught up without having to fast forward through a bunch of episodes.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
makaiguy
Level 21

Re: All Caught Up

• *My stuff" is a function of the specific channel you are watching.  Which one is it?
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
irishjd
Level 7

Actually, I have sever channels that I want to set to “ALL CAUGHT UP”:

The Incredible Dr Pol

How It’s Made

Alaskan Bush People

Forged in Fire

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Level 21

@irishjd wrote:

Actually, I have sever channels that I want to set to “ALL CAUGHT UP”:

The Incredible Dr Pol

How It’s Made

Alaskan Bush People

Forged in Fire

Those are not channels, they're tv series.

Acorn channel has a "My Stuff" display but lacks the unwatched episodes and All Caught Up displays you mention.  There may be other channels with My Stuff displays as well.

This sounds like the channel you're watching this stuff on is HULU, as it does have a "My Stuff" display which shows the number of unwatched episodes in a tv series and indicates "ALL CAUGHT UP" when you've viewed the last one. 

I cannot find a way to mark a series on HULU as All Caught Up other than loading the last episode and moving to its end. If you're really done with the series you can select MANAGE SERIES from the series' front page and remove it from your Keep Watching list - you can do this no matter whether or not there are remaining episodes.  You can also select √ ADDED TO MY STUFF on the series' front page at any time and remove it from My Stuff altogether.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos