Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Album Art Incorrect / Wrong Movie on Roku Channel

I just tried to watch a movie in the Biography category “The Girl”, starring Toby Jones as Alfred Hitchcock. I didn’t notice that the cover art didn’t match the movie described. The cover art is correct, the movie that is played is “The Girl”, starring Abbie Cornish as a young mother who winds up smuggling people over the southern border. Any way to report this to Roku?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Wrong movie on Roku Channel

@wheresjim 

Thanks for reaching out. You've come to just the right place!

I'll let our team know about this, and have them take a closer look. 

Cheers,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am having the same issue with the movie The Boy (2016). Search displays the correct art / year / summary, but each channel option plays a different movie of the same title from the year 2015.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Aerofaux Thanks for the note. Which streaming channel/service are you using when this occurs? We don't currently feature this movie in 'The Roku Channel'. We'd recommend reaching out to the channel/service provider directly to report the issue with their content. We can also help pass the feedback along if you can specify more details. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos