Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rojo13
Level 7

Airtv intergration with Sling app

I recently purchased the black airtv player. It's pretty amazing. I can get locals when I'm away from my home. Also the local channels integrate in my normal slingtv guide - but only on my phone. It also integrates into the guide on a fire stick (which I don't have). It's supposed to be coming to roku soon. Does anyone know when? I need another stick and don't want to buy a fire but may have to. It blows my mind there seems to be no way to contact Roku directly.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
trekkeriii
Level 10

Re: Airtv intergration with Sling app

"Rojo13" wrote:
I recently purchased the black airtv player. It's pretty amazing. I can get locals when I'm away from my home. Also the local channels integrate in my normal slingtv guide - but only on my phone. It also integrates into the guide on a fire stick (which I don't have). It's supposed to be coming to roku soon. Does anyone know when? I need another stick and don't want to buy a fire but may have to. It blows my mind there seems to be no way to contact Roku directly.

Roku support would be the wrong place to ask. Need to ask the people developing the channels/apps. Roku doesn't have any way to know.
http://trekkeriii.com/Roku_PHP_list.php
Router - ASUS RT-AC68U
ISP - TWC - 50 Mbps/5 Mbps
Net+ Cert
0 Kudos