Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dirtcrew51m
Level 7

Air tv adapter

I see apps for antenna tv, will the usb antenna adapters work on Roku? As in the AirTV Single-Tuner Adapter, haupaug,  tablo adapter, or any others work to get ota channels on roku?

I have Roku Ultra.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
atc98092
Level 16

Re: Air tv adapter

Negative. The Antenna TV icon you see is only for Roku TVs. Roku doesn't support USB OTA tuners. But I understand there are one or more networked tuners that can work with a Roku. I can't remember the brand, but someone else here will likely chip in with it. 
Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
dirtcrew51m
Level 7

Re: Air tv adapter

Thanks I will just save some money and hook ant to the tv and change inputs. Also probably a lot simpler.
0 Kudos