Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sue1961
Binge Watcher

Re: After last update, will not load any channels

Jump to solution

Did this on one TV fixed it. Will try on another tv

0 Kudos
nonametv

apps not opening on brand new roku tv

Jump to solution

i bought a tcl roku tv almost a week ago. since then, after i logged in and everything, apps wouldn't open. first it was youtube and netflix. now it's sling, spotify, and more. everytime i try to open them it just gives me the 'could not be reinstalled from the network' error. i've reset, updated, removed, reinstalled, and literally everything else that's been listed and nothing has worked at all. amazon prime opens and then freezes my tv. it's becoming a brick at this point. 43 channels and almost none will work.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: apps not opening on brand new roku tv

Jump to solution

Have you rebooted/restarted everything - modem/router and Roku?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
daffy2

Re: Amazon Prime Video not working on TCL Roku TV

Jump to solution

My TV is a Visio. I was getting Prime okay then suddenly I got a message that it couldn't run because I had no space. I called Amazon and they cancelled HBO, SHO and Sundance, which I never used. I'm still getting the can't load-no space message. I called Roku and was directed to this site. I am not tech savvy so I have no idea what to do next.

0 Kudos
Wcook2001

Cant run channel

Jump to solution

Hi guys i have a roku tv and had a power outage and now all my channels wont load it says cant run channel could not reinstall on network so i checked the network twice and everything is fine. I deleted the channel and tried again nothing. Then i deleted it shut it off turn it back on reinstall and still nothing

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Cant run channel

Jump to solution

So is it reinstalling the channels or telling you that they can't be reinstalled?  Reboot everything - modem/router and Roku - and then check for updates from Settings->System->System update.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
KD67

Re: No channels will stream

Jump to solution

I have done all the things suggested multiple times. NO LUCK.  I still have no access to my channels. Even the ROKU channel says it's loading, but it's frozen.

HELP! PLEASE!

THANKS

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: No channels will stream

Jump to solution

@KD67 wrote:

I have done all the things suggested multiple times. NO LUCK.  I still have no access to my channels. Even the ROKU channel says it's loading, but it's frozen.

HELP! PLEASE!

THANKS

Try:

1)  Check for updates (Settings/System/System update/Check now) - try again

2) Network connection reset (Settings/System/Advanced system settings) - try again

3)  Completely power off the Roku (remove the plug from wall) for 10-15 minutes - try again

0 Kudos
cahuenga
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same here. Netflix, Prime, HBO and Disney load fine. But with Hulu it loads the hompage, I then select a show, the brief network video plays then it kicks me back to the Hulu homepage. Every time (model 2720 x).

I've tried the uninstall Hulu/restart Roku/install Hulu routine to no avail

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@cahuenga wrote:

Same here. Netflix, Prime, HBO and Disney load fine. But with Hulu it loads the hompage, I then select a show, the brief network video plays then it kicks me back to the Hulu homepage. Every time (model 2720 x).

I've tried the uninstall Hulu/restart Roku/install Hulu routine to no avail

https://community.roku.com/t5/Playback-Issues-Audio-Video-Power/Hulu-not-working/m-p/690768#M27883

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Hulu-reverts-back-to-home-screen/td-p/664905/...

Make sure you report it with your system details in  the first link.

0 Kudos