Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
empirefalls
Level 8

After 2 years, All of a sudden, Kept getting signed out of You Tube,

Jump to solution

After 3 years with this Roku 4  and signed  into the You Tube channel which i use 95% of the time....all of a sudden this week, i find myself automatically signed out  of You Tube when i return to Roku. Then having to go thu the sign up process again and again and again.

Opened Roku just now, everything was fine, i did NOT have to sign back in.

Wondering what happen ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: After 2 years, All of a sudden, Kept getting signed out of You Tube,

Jump to solution

The channel suppliers create their own versions of their apps to run on the Roku.  Roku just provides the platform on which they run.

YouTube, and YouTube TV, have been tinkering with their Roku apps for the last several weeks.  Seems like every time they fix one problem they create another..

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: After 2 years, All of a sudden, Kept getting signed out of You Tube,

Jump to solution

The channel suppliers create their own versions of their apps to run on the Roku.  Roku just provides the platform on which they run.

YouTube, and YouTube TV, have been tinkering with their Roku apps for the last several weeks.  Seems like every time they fix one problem they create another..

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos