Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikect1
Level 7

Adult Swim app crashes on Roku Ultra and Roku Express

Roku’s updated, Adult Swim app removed and then downloaded again, Roku’s restarted.... Nothing helps. We have the Express and Ultra devices. Ultra devices are wired, Express devices are WiFi only (obviously), although this shouldn’t matter since other apps seem to work without issue, at this time anyway...

0 Kudos
2 Replies
makaiguy
Level 20

Re: Adult Swim app crashes on Roku Ultra and Roku Express

Between removing and reinstalling a channel you should restart your Roku (Settings/System/System restart). This clears the Roku's memory and assures a clean reinstall.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
mikect1
Level 7

Re: Adult Swim app crashes on Roku Ultra and Roku Express

Hi makaiguy,

Thanks for your reply and confirming the steps to be taken, although that’s exactly what I’ve done, without resolve. Only exception is that after downloading the app again (following a system restart), I would get the sign in screen with activation code, but immediately after activation, it crashes again.

After searching online, this seems to be an issue that’s happened before. So I will reach out to adult swim directly as well.

Roku updates were performed earlier this week, not clear to what exactly, but had an issue with HBO Max as well, where the app needed to be removed and downloaded again, as nothing selected would play. No crashes, just stuck on 0:00 no matter what was selected....

0 Kudos