Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reesa5420
Level 7

Ads on Roku Channel

Why does Roku channel show so many ads? They seem so frequent and also, why do the ads interrupt the show sometimes when the people in the show are in mid sentence? This does not make sense to me. 

2 REPLIES 2\
BDigan
Level 7

Re: Ads

I am having the same issue. It cuts them off midsentence and then the ad freezes and I can hear the show continue and have to fast forward to get back.

0 Kudos
lauren4521
Level 7

Re: Ads

Fast forward to today's date and this very thing is STILL happening on the Roku Channel (watching Ransom).  Commercial cuts off the show midsentence and then goes to black while you can hear the show started in the background.  I have to rewind, watch the commercials all over again in order to get it working properly.  

C'mon Roku....what's with the mediocrity?  If you're going to do it, do it right. We will just watch shows elsewhere. 

0 Kudos