Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROKU SD AHORA NO VEO DISNEY

Jump to solution

Hola, tengo un ROKU SE, hasta la semana pasada veia Disney+ y ahora no me sale en el menú, incluso cuando le daba para acceder al canal me decia que el servicio no estaba  disponible , que debo hacer?

Saludos.

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: ROKU SD AHORA NO VEO DISNEY

Jump to solution

Did you add some kind of Disney+ workaround?  It was probably removed.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
robertt

Re: Adicionar y configurar Disney Plus para Roku Express Venezuela

Jump to solution

buenas noches, hice el procedimiento y agregue el canal por el código, me aparece en la pantalla de mi tv, pero cuando trato de ingresar me aparece ( este aplicación ya dejo de funcionar)  me podrían ayudar o dar alguna información al respecto. saludos cordiales y gracias de antemano.

0 Kudos
luisrod
Channel Surfer

Re: Adicionar y configurar Disney Plus para Roku Express Venezuela

Jump to solution

(In Spanish, as *maybe* Robert does not know english)

Robert:

La opción de DPLUSWORKAROUND ya no funciona, y aparentemente Roku tiene problemas para manejar el app de Disney+ versión Latinoamérica

Yo hablé con la gente de soporte de Disney+ y ellos me indicaron que en unas dos semanas esperan tener una versión del app que funcione con Roku.

Saludos,

Luis

(English version)

Robert:

The DPLUSWORKAROUND option no longer works, and apparently Roku has problems handling the Disney+ app for Latin America

I spoke with the Disney + support people and they told me that in about two weeks they hope to have a version of the app that works with Roku.

Greetings

mc10

Why did you eliminate the workarounds?

Jump to solution

I live in Venezuela, and I was able to watch Disney+ and Pluto TV with the workaround codes.   WHY DID YOU ELIMINATE THEM?   If you did, then WHY CAN'T YOU ABLE to download those channels for my country?   GEEEEE!!!  I'm PAYING for those subscriptions. I bought your device to enjoy those streaming services, and it is freaking UNBELIEVABLE that you have restrictions on using your device.  PLEASE LET IT USE WORLDWIDE!!!!  

P.S.  Amazon prime video isn't available either.  Would you mind doing something about it?  

Bperez

Re: canal disney más no inicia, estaba funcionando y de pronto dejo de trabajar

Jump to solution

Instale el canal disney plus a través del código en Venezuela, funcionó bien y ahora de repente me dice que no está disponible 

0 Kudos
Tsaim21

CUANDO DISNEY Plus ESTARA DISPONIBLE PARA ROKU?

Jump to solution

Desde hace unos meses he estado usando Disney añadido por un código pero ya no funciona, quiero saber cuándo Roku proporcionará la app como tal en sus canales.

0 Kudos
may-ling

Re: Es posible que el canal Disney plus ya no esté disponible en la plataforma Roku?

Jump to solution

Hi, I'm from Venezuela and until yesterday I saw the disney plus channel on my roku, today I get a message that says: sorry, this channel is no longer in service, please I need to know what happens since the channel was paid for 1 year

Buenas, soy de venezuela y hasta el dia de ayer se veia en mi roku el canal disney plus, el dia de hoy me aparece un mensaje que dice: sorry, this channel is no longer in service, por favor necestio saber que pasa ya que el canal fue pagado por 1 año

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Es posible que el canal Disney plus ya no esté disponible en la plataforma Roku?

Jump to solution

Hi @may-ling,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Disney + is not available in Venezuela for Roku devices. The channel is managed and developed by its channel publisher. We suggest you reach out to the channel directly to let them know you want their streams available on Roku devices in your region.

Thanks for your interest and we hope to expand our presence soon.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Lilita

Jump to solution

Ok Mary thanks for your answer.

But please help me with this. What happened with  DPLUSWORKAROUND? Why is it not longer in Venezuela?

Do you Roku have talk with Disney in order to know if the will provide any solution or other channel code?

Regards

0 Kudos