Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
devsam
Level 7

Adding private channel isnt working

Hey

When we are trying to add a channel with code or private channel code to test from the user web section , it looks like the page web did not do any action , and bring back to enter the code again

Please you can chek

thank you

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5\
poopasaurus
Level 7

Re: Adding private channel isnt working

I am not able to add private channels via code still.  The problem is not solved.

Alg554
Level 8

Did you fix it? I have the same issue 

0 Kudos
Alg554
Level 8

When trying to add private channel it asks for channel code so I put the code Then asks for I AM NOT A ROBOT to be checked. Once I click to continue it goes back to the same first step looks like the recaptcha handshake fails not from my side but looks like a glitch from Roku side.

Please fix this issue as many many other posts here shows other have the same issue. If anyone knows the workaround please drop me a line.

0 Kudos
TheyCallMeWayne
Level 7

I can't add channels via entering a channel code.  Once I put in the code and perform the captcha, nothing happens.  I've tried resetting and checking for updates with no success.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

It's a known issue.  Nothing to do until Roku fixes it.

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Trying-to-add-an-unlisted-channel-and-page-re...

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.