Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krisiswolf

Re: playboy is missing from Roku private channels

Jump to solution

Playboy erased the channel. You can only watch Playboy on web browsers, phone/tablet apps, or cable/satellite services. It was done for profit reasons most likely.

0 Kudos

Re: Adding private channel isnt working

Jump to solution

I am not able to add private channels via code still.  The problem is not solved.

devsam

Adding private channel isnt working

Jump to solution

Hey

When we are trying to add a channel with code or private channel code to test from the user web section , it looks like the page web did not do any action , and bring back to enter the code again

Please you can chek

thank you

0 Kudos
Alg554
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Did you fix it? I have the same issue 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Alg554
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

When trying to add private channel it asks for channel code so I put the code Then asks for I AM NOT A ROBOT to be checked. Once I click to continue it goes back to the same first step looks like the recaptcha handshake fails not from my side but looks like a glitch from Roku side.

Please fix this issue as many many other posts here shows other have the same issue. If anyone knows the workaround please drop me a line.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I can't add channels via entering a channel code.  Once I put in the code and perform the captcha, nothing happens.  I've tried resetting and checking for updates with no success.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

It's a known issue.  Nothing to do until Roku fixes it.

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Trying-to-add-an-unlisted-channel-and-page-re...

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Lundeby
Reel Rookie

Add private channel is working!

Jump to solution

Just a confirmation that on 30 Sep 2021 adding a private channel using a channel name via the Roku web interface to allow a Roku device to stream content appears to be working. 

In the past when I worked on other software we heard about issues but rarely received independent confirmation from users that issues were resolved. So, it seems to be fixed for me. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Dmbuchanan

Re: Add private channel is working!

Jump to solution

As of September 30th...5:30 PM..

Central time...I AM STILL UNABLE TO ADD CHANNELS..

THE ISSUE HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED!!

@Lundeby wrote:

Just a confirmation that on 30 Sep 2021 adding a private channel using a channel name via the Roku web interface to allow a Roku device to stream content appears to be working. 

In the past when I worked on other software we heard about issues but rarely received independent confirmation from users that issues were resolved. So, it seems to be fixed for me. Thanks.

0 Kudos
BudGreen

Re: Roku not showing private channel

Jump to solution

Well, plan on more disappointment or replacing your Roku with something else. The incredible concept and freedom of loading private channels is going away soon. The devs announced it and, if implemented, I'll be leaving the Rokuverse.

Already the announcement has stopped me from upgrading to a new sound bar. I won't buy into technology that takes away great features. 

0 Kudos