Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Adding one American Nation

Jump to solution

Roku will not allow me to subscribe to One American Nation it just keeps saying oops there was a technical problem does anyone know what is wrong with this I've added a bank card and all

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Adding one American Nation

Jump to solution

@BudsBeez @mpat58 @Genealdr 

Thanks for the note.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact OAN Channel support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach OAN Channel support here: https://www.oann.com/contact/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue....somebody please help.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Assuming you are having problems with One America News Network, I am having the same problem. I have been emailing customer service back and forth for a week. They asked me for all kinds of information (software versions, an issue code you get by pressing home 5 times fast and then back 5 times fast) . I provided them with the information and then they just sent me a link to their instructions on how to add a channel. 

I responded and told them we had already been through that several times and they wrote back and said I should contact OAN. This is a ROKU problem, not an OAN problem and it appears that ROKU's customer service is useless.

There are posts with others having the same trouble as well

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@BudsBeez @mpat58 @Genealdr 

Thanks for the note.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact OAN Channel support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach OAN Channel support here: https://www.oann.com/contact/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos