Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Adding Hulu on the Roku 4

Roku is possibly the worst program and customer service I have ever encountered! I have a roku 4 and simply want to add the Hulu app but it is nearly impossible and I can’t find a single person to contact for help. It’s on the box as a channel that is available!!  How do I add it? This is rediculous. I should have returned as soon as I bought it, when I realized how **bleep** it is, but now it is so old I’m stuck with it and it seems you can’t even get help anymore because of all the upgrades! 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 14

Re: Roku 4

I have a Roku 4. I just went to the "Streaming Channels" menu option, then down to "Premium Subscription". Hulu is right there on the first row. I added it and ran it. I then deleted it as I don't have a subscription.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Roku 4

Where are you located?  Hulu only provides service in the US, including Puerto Rico and US military bases.

For more information see: https://help.hulu.com/s/article/cant-use-internationally?language=en_US

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos