Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Adding Email to Existing Account

Jump to solution

During the COVID-19 lock-down, I've been fortunate enough through my work to get access to the Criterion Channel. However, this offer is only accessible through my work email address, not the private email address to which my Roku account is linked. Is there any way I can add my work email address to my account without changing my private email address so that I can add and watch the Criterion Channel on my big screen?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Adding Email to Existing Account

Jump to solution

@ClscFlm7  Thanks for the question. You'll want to use the option to 'Log in' when you install the Criterion channel, and follow the instructions to activate the channel on your device. It will take you to Criterion's website to activate your device, where you will enter the code you see on screen, and log in with the username/password for the account you wish to use. Whomever is providing access to the free services from your employer will need to provide you that account information. 

If you need more assistance with the account or getting logged into the channel, you can reach out to Criterion channel support here: https://www.criterionchannel.com/contact/support

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@ClscFlm7  Thanks for the question. You'll want to use the option to 'Log in' when you install the Criterion channel, and follow the instructions to activate the channel on your device. It will take you to Criterion's website to activate your device, where you will enter the code you see on screen, and log in with the username/password for the account you wish to use. Whomever is providing access to the free services from your employer will need to provide you that account information. 

If you need more assistance with the account or getting logged into the channel, you can reach out to Criterion channel support here: https://www.criterionchannel.com/contact/support

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have a similar question. My sister moved in with me (temporary, I hope!!) and wants Amazon Prime. She wants to pay for it which is okay with me. Currently Prime is set up under my email address. The question:  how do I change the email address on Prime only, not my other channels? 

Thank you, Alice

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@alicelee1203 

Thanks for the note.

If you are planning to subscribe to Amazon Prime directly. You would need to log into the Amazon Prime channel with the account that has the subscription on it.

For more information about that channel's authentication, subscription, and functionality, you'll want to contact Amazon Prime Video support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Amazon Prime Video support here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G9SY6AQJV45JFMET

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I tried to go get free channels it says wrongemai csusemyftien Ryan ue ji yahoo fandango account, i have my primetyset up on my roku in my nsme i guess ugh 

0 Kudos