Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Add that is running

I keep seeing a ad that is running on the Roku app about how sick Americans are of President Trump, Roku doesn’t speak for me and many other Americans. Roku app is not the place for political bias, I’m asking that you quit running the ad. Please don’t give me the the **bleep** that the ad helps pay to run the movies, you did just fine before the ad. If need be I will get rid of everything Roku and will encourage others to do so as well.  I would like to be able to watch a movie without having political BS involved. Thanks Bonnie Campbell

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Add that is running

I agree with you. We should be able to control what

nonsense we are inundated with to some degree, Try,

Settings/Privacy/Advertising .. and play with these settings

Reset ad tracker/identifier

Limit ad tracking

And remember its an election year.....God Help us all

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
Highlighted
Level 8

Thank you, I tried what you said, fingers crossed.

Highlighted
Level 7

Any luck getting rid of the political adds? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Still get a few, was hoping to get rid of them all, being an election year that’s not going to happen.