Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lundeby
Level 8

Add private channel is working!

Just a confirmation that on 30 Sep 2021 adding a private channel using a channel name via the Roku web interface to allow a Roku device to stream content appears to be working. 

In the past when I worked on other software we heard about issues but rarely received independent confirmation from users that issues were resolved. So, it seems to be fixed for me. Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
Dmbuchanan
Level 7

Re: Add private channel is working!

As of September 30th...5:30 PM..

Central time...I AM STILL UNABLE TO ADD CHANNELS..

THE ISSUE HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED!!

@Lundeby wrote:

Just a confirmation that on 30 Sep 2021 adding a private channel using a channel name via the Roku web interface to allow a Roku device to stream content appears to be working. 

In the past when I worked on other software we heard about issues but rarely received independent confirmation from users that issues were resolved. So, it seems to be fixed for me. Thanks.

0 Kudos