Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Add NFL Red Zone on FuboTV

Jump to solution

I recently added fuboTV subscription thru Roku. I want to add NFL Red Zone to my fuboTV package. FuboTV says because I signed up with them thru Roku I can only make changes thru Roku - they can't help me. I've logged into my Roku account and in terms of "managing" subscriptions, the only option is to Cancel. I can see no way to add Red Zone to my fuboTV account.

If I cancel fuboTV thru Roku and resign with fubotv direct, I can add Red Zone, but since I just started the subscription on the 7th I'll end up paying both Roku and FuboTV for a month of service.

Trying to reach Roku support is impossible except for email and that's after I wanted on the phone almost an hour to speak to fuboTV support.

Does anyone know how I can add NFL RedZone to my fuboTV subscription thru Roku OR is there any way to contact Rokuy support other than email and waiting for a reply days later.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Add NFL Red Zone on FuboTV

Jump to solution

@JC72 

Thanks for the post.

For further assistance with your FuboTV account, we would recommend reaching out to FuboTV as they would best be able to assist you. 

You can reach FuboTV support here: https://support.fubo.tv/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Gmacman 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For further assistance with account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

This didn't answer the question. Why is managing the Fubotv subscription through Roku such a mystery? There should be a simple answer, not re-routing him to customer support. This appears to be a general problem for lots of people, including me. We just want to add the sports package. A solution would be nice of Roku to share.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Agree Kevmil. Three times Roku customer support has referred me back to FuboTV when I noted initially in my contact to them that I had spoken to FuboTV support and the EXPLICITLY said they could NOT help me - that Roku prohibits them fro helping me. Someone doesn’t know what they’re talking about. 

My solution will likely be to cancel my FuboTV Subscription thru Roku when it expires after the first month and then resubscribe directly with them.

its crazy to be forced to do that but I see no option. Roku support has been of no help. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem, I thought when I added Fubo TV to my Roku account I would automatically get the Red Zone but now I understand it's an add on, but I can't find on Roku how to add it on. I didn't know you could get Fubo direct? I thought you had to get it through a streaming service?

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

This site you give for solving the redzone issue is not helping I need someone at Roku too take this serious and help us get redzone on Fubo

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@JC72 

Thanks for the post.

For further assistance with your FuboTV account, we would recommend reaching out to FuboTV as they would best be able to assist you. 

You can reach FuboTV support here: https://support.fubo.tv/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Sorry Danny but that’s not true. I reached out to them initially - was actually able to speak to a human on the phone person to person (Hint: give it a try Roku!) and was told explicitly that because I paid for FuboTV thru my Roku account, ONLY Roku could assist me. 

ive given up this circus. I’m going with YouTube where I get Ted Zone and I am absolutely NOT paying thru my Roku account! 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Does anyone at Roku have an answer. I too am trying to add channels to my Fubo and can not get anyone to help. Don’t you want my money?

0 Kudos