Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Activating Passionflix Channel I have a Subscription To

I have added the channel "Passionflix" to my roku device/account. At first, I just paid for it through roku, which was fine, but then I realized that I did not actually have a "Passionflix account", because I could not watch Passionflix anywhere other than my roku.

So then I decided to cancel my roku subscription and go to Passionflix itself and make an account. I did that- and that is perfectly fine. HOWEVER - there is no way for me to log onto my Passionflix account on my roku. Whenever I try, it just wants me to put in a pin, so I can subscribe to Passionflix through my roku. 

Has anyone had any experience with something like this? I have asked roku support and they do not understand the question.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Activating a Channel I have a Subscription To

I see no way to login/authenticate.  You need to contact Passionflix.  Roku doesn't really have anything to do with it.  Oddly enough, there's no mention of Roku on Passionflix's website.  You can rate the channel and/or leave feedback.  Maybe if enough people mention that there's no way to log in it will get their attention or maybe it's intentional.

0 Kudos