Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Virgilia
Level 7

Activating Passionflix Channel I have a Subscription To

I have added the channel "Passionflix" to my roku device/account. At first, I just paid for it through roku, which was fine, but then I realized that I did not actually have a "Passionflix account", because I could not watch Passionflix anywhere other than my roku.

So then I decided to cancel my roku subscription and go to Passionflix itself and make an account. I did that- and that is perfectly fine. HOWEVER - there is no way for me to log onto my Passionflix account on my roku. Whenever I try, it just wants me to put in a pin, so I can subscribe to Passionflix through my roku. 

Has anyone had any experience with something like this? I have asked roku support and they do not understand the question.

1 Reply
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Activating a Channel I have a Subscription To

I see no way to login/authenticate.  You need to contact Passionflix.  Roku doesn't really have anything to do with it.  Oddly enough, there's no mention of Roku on Passionflix's website.  You can rate the channel and/or leave feedback.  Maybe if enough people mention that there's no way to log in it will get their attention or maybe it's intentional.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos