Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Acorn will not play on a new Roku Ultra. TV shortcut is turned to off and cannot make it turn TV on

I thought I needed a new Roku device so I bought the Ultra from Roku.   It was installed and now I cannot get Acorn to play.  I have paid for my subscription through Roku until 11/21,  I have tried all types of things and Acorn on screen I need to sign in with my credentials.  I have signed into Acorn on my computer with email and password.

Also the TV shortcut has turned off my TV and I cannot change the shortcut to turn on the TV. 

I am elderly and need my TV - and would like to use my Acorn.  I need help.  I have unplugged everything but not unlinked my computer, printer etc from router as they are working fine and don't want anymore screwups.  I am sorry I bought the new ROKU - life was pleasant before.

0 Kudos