Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Acorn TV through the Roku Channel PLS HELP

Hi.  I signed up for a 30 day free trial to AcornTV through The Roku Channel.  I did this after getting an email from Roku about additional programming options which were being offered during the quarantine.

I want Acorn to watch the show 19-2.

However, I cannot find the show 19-2 by accessing AcornTV through the Roku Channel

I’ve gone round and round with Roku customer service in several email messages, but no one understands what the problem is or why I cannot watch the show.

can anyone help me, please?  thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Acorn TV through the Roku Channel PLS HELP

@Reinstones 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Did you sign up for the Acorn TV free trial through Roku, or through the actual Roku Channel?

Have you tried downloading the Acorn TV channel and logging into the channel with your account that you created for the free trial? Are you able to watch the content you are looking for there?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos