Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
T-buck
Channel Surfer

Re: How to remove / delete 'recently watched' shows on Acorn TV

I agree. I can’t remove the oldest watched.

southsider
Channel Surfer

Re: Acorn TV — Recently Watched

Same here. I think I am going to cancel Acorn. They have other technical problems from time to time besides the delete function.

They aren't coming up with enough new shows that appeal to me. I watch Britbox most of the time now.

0 Kudos

Re: How to remove / delete 'recently watched' shows on Acorn TV

How to remove watched movies 

0 Kudos
southsider
Channel Surfer

I can only delete the most currently watched shows. But there are so many that I've finished and there are no longer any new episodes that I just can't delete. I can click on delete them but they don't. I'm not going to go through every episode that just might still have that continue bar at the bottom and run through them until I get to the end.

I had to cancel Acorn in the past and then start again with a different email to get rid of whole string of these currently watched shows that couldn't delete. When Acorn first started up they had a very simple way of deleting. Leave well enough alone. I just might do that again. They have not been the best of customer or technical service.

0 Kudos
T-buck
Channel Surfer

Exactly my issue. Multiple, long ago viewed programs won’t delete. 
I just don’t feel like cancelling then downloading again because the same problem will happen again. 

0 Kudos