Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wedwdw

Abc and Nbc will no longer load on my Roku devices tried rebooting all are updated

Abc and Nbc will no longer load on my Roku devices tried rebooting all are updated

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Abc and Nbc will no longer load on my Roku devices tried rebooting all are updated

@Wedwdw 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Try removing the channels from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channels back once more. Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Peanut6

Re: Abc will no longer load on my Roku devices tried rebooting all are updated

I tried taking channel off , restarting, unplugging TV. Nothing. I was watching shows from ABC last month.

I had to watch the show on my computer. Crazy. anyone have any advice

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Abc will no longer load on my Roku devices tried rebooting all are updated

@Peanut6

Thanks for the post.

Did you try the troubleshooting steps I provided in my last post reply, specifically in the order that was stated?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos