Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrhart56
Level 7

AWE tv wont let me use my login info that I already pay for

Jump to solution

I subscribe to Awe tv with amazon on my firestick for one of my TV's and my other TV has the Roku OS and when I download the AWE TV app it wants me to subscribe thru Roku but I already pay for the channel. there is nowhere in the app to use my login info....help

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: AWE tv wont let me use my login info that I already pay for

Jump to solution

Premium subscriptions purchased through 3rd party systems like Roku, Amazon, Hulu, etc, are typically only viewable via the service through which you subscribed. In Roku's case, many are viewed via The Roku Channel.

If you want to view on all platforms supported by that channel you typically must subscribe directly with the channel via its web page then use its dedicated app for each platform, authenticating via your channel account.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking " Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
makaiguy

Jump to solution

Premium subscriptions purchased through 3rd party systems like Roku, Amazon, Hulu, etc, are typically only viewable via the service through which you subscribed. In Roku's case, many are viewed via The Roku Channel.

If you want to view on all platforms supported by that channel you typically must subscribe directly with the channel via its web page then use its dedicated app for each platform, authenticating via your channel account.

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking " Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
DBDukes

Jump to solution

@jrhart56 

In addition to what @makaiguy said, you might want to try loading the Prime Video channel on your Roku device and see if it shows up inside that. If so, that's how you'll have to watch on Roku. If not, then as @makaiguy said, subscriptions through one service aren't available outside that service. Many of us advocate subscribing directly to the service for that reason.

DBDukes
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos