Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

ATT TV NOW CLOUD DVR ISSUES

I currently subscribe to ATT TV (was Direct TV NOW) which includes 20hr of cloud DVR service.  Despite the fact that the DVR service part of the App is in beta, the functionality for the past two years has been overall satisfactory.  However, recenty things have degenerated especially when trying to watch movies recorded on the Hallmark channel.  Basically not all HM movies recorded will play on the Roku.  Very often I get the message "There is a technical issue with the content try later" but later never comes and I inevitably end up deleting the movie to save DVR space.  ATT TV support is very good but the only way they seem to be able to clear the issue is uninstall/re-install the app on the Roku and that may have to happen several times to get it to work.  Clearly this is a roku "app" issue but it appears impossible to communicate with the developers who need to know about this issue.  Has anyone here on this forum experienced similiar issues?  Can anyone help me communicate with the app developers instead of just ATT TV technical support?

0 Kudos