Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbriscoe
Level 7

ATP Tennis TV

Does anyone else subscribe to ATP Tennis TV?  If yes, are you happy with the number of live tournaments offered?  If you don't subscribe to ATP Tennis TV, what application do you use to watch live tennis tournaments on Roku?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
sophieunger
Level 7

Re: ATP Tennis TV

ATP Tennis TV is TERRIBLE. A complete ripoff. I was desperate to watch an upcoming tennis tournament and signed up with ATP Tennis TV without properly checking it out. I have had it for almost a month and have still never found any tennis to watch on it. ZERO content. The biggest ripoff imaginable. I quickly cancelled my subscription, but I was charged for the month, so I keep looking to see if there is any content and there never is. I am very disappointed that Roku would included such a horrible, unethical service.  

After cancelling ATP Tennis TV, I signed up for the Tennis Channel on Sling and that's been great. You have to pay a little extra to get the sports package, but there are tournaments on all the time, and best of all, you can record them to watch at your convenience. This channel does Roku credit.

0 Kudos