Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

AT&T TV

I cant find the AT&T tv now app, it was on the home screen about 30 minutes ago, I turned the tv off and back on 30 minutes later and it was gone, I can not find it in the channel store

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: AT&T TV

Im haveing the same issue with mine 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am having the same issue. At first it would not load. So I removed it with the intention of adding it back. When I searched the channel store it was no longer available. It works on my other 2 Roku devices in the house. Sounds like a technical issue with this device and I’ve read there is no live agent available because of the type of device I have. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

They have removed it because att tv and roku can’t reach a contract agreement as of Jan 2 I think. Happened to me also and roku person told me that you just sol. They may reach a agreement sooner or later

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

They have removed it you can’t redownload it. Because they can’t reach a agreement with att. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

They have removed it because they can’t reach a agreement with att. Said you can still use it if it’s on there but I already had deleted mine. And roku person basically told me sorry but your just sol. May reach a agreement and put it back on but who knows. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Thanks Randy. I just spoke with a Roku rep via chat and was told to contact AT&T to get a code to install the app.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

If you get it can you let me know what it is so I can get it back

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I just chatted with att and said there was no code. Maybe you will have better luck

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I had this same issue, if you have a tcl Roku smart tv there is a workaround....you can purchase a tcl Roku remote from amazon (7 bucks or so) that has the dedicated att tv now button. This will take you to a screen to download the app. The remote has to be tcl branded, not one for the standalone Roku devices.  I also tried calling att and they claimed there is no code they can provide. 

0 Kudos