Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

AT&T TV on Roku?

I just did what you said as far as going to support.roku.com and I was told there is no one to help me. I have also looked all over the community site and do not see an answer to my question any where. I am trying to install AT&T TV on my roku as AT&T told me I could. My acct shows I installed it, but I can't find it on the roku when I bring it up on my TV. If someone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it as I am on a time limit to get this done. Thank you. Cindy G.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: what's the customer support phone number

@gemma2010 wrote:

I just did what you said as far as going to support.roku.com and I was told there is no one to help me. I have also looked all over the community site and do not see an answer to my question any where. I am trying to install AT&T TV on my roku as AT&T told me I could. My acct shows I installed it, but I can't find it on the roku when I bring it up on my TV. If someone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it as I am on a time limit to get this done. Thank you. Cindy G.

I believe you are referring to the AT&T TV channel. I looked it up online and there are only certain Roku devices that are supported. If your device isn't on this list, it won't work. I think the list isn't quite up to date, as it doesn't list the Ultra 4670, and it doesn't make sense that it wouldn't work on it. But don't expect it to work on an older device that isn't listed. Pay attention to the model number, because Roku re-uses the same name on multiple devices. For example, there are older versions of the Express that aren't on the list, as well as some of the non-4K TVs.  

• 4K Roku TV (7000X) and non-4K TV (8000X)

• Roku Streaming Stick® (3600X, 3800RT, 3800RW, 3800X), and Streaming Stick+ (3810RW, 3810X)

• Roku 4 (4400)

• Roku Premiere (4620) and Premiere+ (4630)

• Roku Ultra (4640X, 4660RW, 4660X)

• Roku Express (3900RW, 3900X) and Express+ (3910RW, 3910RX)

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos