Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rphelannj
Level 7

AT&T TV Now won't load on Roku Premier

Jump to solution

I have a 4K Roku Premiere that recently upgraded to version 10.0.0 build 4150-91. AT&T TV now will not load and gives error message # 10006-008. I have a Hisense TV and a Roku Express running version 9.40 build 4200-94. They both load AT&T TV Now with no issues. I've removed the app, restarted the Roku Premiere and reinstalled several times. Any thoughts on how to solve this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: AT&T TV Now won't load on Roku Premier

Jump to solution

@brants-216

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that specific error code, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Somehow, you're getting the Beta update server rather than the standard release server. OS 10 has not been released.

Access the Secret Menu that controls that:

• HOME x5
  • FF x3
  • RW x2
  • Cycle software update server > Release
  • Update software

Now that you have the correct software, things should work.

How did you get the Beta? Dunno. I'm just trying to get you back to where you need to be.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
brants-216
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the same problem, but can't seem to downgrade following the instructions provided by the previous commenter (maybe I'm misunderstanding something though).

My Roku 4 is on 10.0.0 build 4177-17 and the AT&T app gives the error the OP described. On my TCL Roku TV (which is on 9.something), it works just fine (as it does on other devices in the house). 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@brants-216

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that specific error code, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos