Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

AT&T Now ends Roku Support

I received an email last month that starting May 22nd 2020 that AT&T Now TV will not be available any longer for Roku devices?  Is this correct and why?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: AT&T Now ends Roku Support

AT&T and Roku have been in disputed negotiations for a couple of months now. ATT NOW was pulled from the Roku channel store maybe a month ago so new installations were not possible. Those with it already installed could continue to use it. Sounds like one side or the other has decided negotiations are at an impasse and the plug is about to be pulled on existing installations too.
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: AT&T Now ends Roku Support

I have been a Roku user since the model 1000. I bought two Amazon Firesticks when Roku threatened to not allow the Superbowl in 4K. With your elimination of support for AT&T services, I will now replace all 8 of my Roku devices.

Thanks Roku!!! You have done more to promote the sale of Amazon Fire TV products than any amount of any amount of Amazon as advertising.

Quit pretending that the service providers are pulling their products from your devices. We all know that your demands for a bigger piece of the pie are the real reason that apps disappear from my Roku devices. 

0 Kudos