Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Email
Level 7

AMC subscription issue

Jump to solution

I have two Roku sticks--one on tv in bedroom under a different email than the one in the living room.  I have a subscription to AMC through roku channel in the bedroom but can't watch it in the living room.  If I try to link a device it doesnt work

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: AMC subscription issue

Jump to solution

@Email 

Thanks for the post.

If your Roku devices are under different Roku account email accounts, you will not have access to subscriptions that each other of your devices have. If you wish the access the same subscriptions on both devices, you will need to link the devices to the same Roku account.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: AMC subscription issue

Jump to solution

@Email 

Thanks for the post.

If your Roku devices are under different Roku account email accounts, you will not have access to subscriptions that each other of your devices have. If you wish the access the same subscriptions on both devices, you will need to link the devices to the same Roku account.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos