Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WeSa-B
Level 8

AMC+ not viewing option for latest episode

Season 2, Episode 3 of A Discovery of Witches doesn't have AMC+ channel as viewing option. Why?? I shouldn't be prompted to subscribe to sundance now or shudder when I'm subscribed to AMC+ (which includes content from both). 

My AMC+ subscription is through roku btw.

4 Replies
nnelle28
Level 7

Re: AMC+ not viewing option for latest episode

I am having the same issue.  Very frustrating.  Trying to contact Amc+ it's almost impossible.  Help!!

WeSa-B
Level 8

Since I subscribed through roku, thought it was roku issue. Haven't tried contacting AMC+. I wish there was a customer support contact (phone number) for roku. I'm about ready to cancel my AMC+ subscription with roku & get it through Amazon instead. The latest episode is showing available on AMC+ on prime video channels. So it's most likely a roku problem. 

nnelle28
Level 7

I was able to contact AMC+ and create a ticket.  I didn't get anywhere with Roku, they said they were forwarding it to another department.  I will give it one day, if not I will subscribe through Apple or Amazon.  Good luck to us!!!! I just want to watch episode 3!!

WeSa-B
Level 8

It's been more than 12 hours & still no response from roku (other than generic "your request has been received" email). 

This is response from AMC:

Gabriel (AMC | Customer Care)

Jan 23, 2021, 7:56 PM EST

Hello there,

Thak you for your inquiry. We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. Our tech team is aware of the issue and is currently working on a resolution. We will contact you as soon as we have a fix in place. Thank you for your patience while we sort this out.

Best,

AMC | Customer Care Team

Jan 23, 2021, 1:21 PM EST

Season 2, episode 3 of A Discovery of Witches doesn't have AMC+ channel as viewing option on roku. I'm prompted to subscribe to sundance now or shudder. I'm subscribed to AMC+ through roku (which includes content from both). The latest episode is available on AMC+ on Amazon prime video channel, but not roku. Why? I get no response from roku. Can anyone here help?

0 Kudos