Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bwb54
Level 7

AMC live stream, Please check your internet connection

Jump to solution

Roku premiere  4620x. Roku amc app keeps saying check your internet connection when trying to play the live stream. I can play amc movies and shows with no problems. I just get this error message when trying yo play live stream.

Things I have tried are- update system - reinstall amc app- Log out and log back in with my Directtv account. Checked amc FAQ page which said that I could live stream through mu DTV account. All other live stream Roku apps work with no problems. Any help appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: AMC live stream, Please check your internet connection

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

Thanks for the note here. You'll want to contact AMC support to report the issue you're encountering with their channel, and request more help. 

In general, we can recommend removing the channel, restarting your device, then adding the channel back in that order. You might also try checking for any updates that are available in Settings>System>System update. 

If those steps aren't clearing up the issue, and other channels are working correctly, you'll need to follow up with the channel provider. Each channel provider builds and maintains their channel (app) on the Roku platform, and can best assist with any issues you may encounter. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: AMC live stream, Please check your internet connection

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

Thanks for the note here. You'll want to contact AMC support to report the issue you're encountering with their channel, and request more help. 

In general, we can recommend removing the channel, restarting your device, then adding the channel back in that order. You might also try checking for any updates that are available in Settings>System>System update. 

If those steps aren't clearing up the issue, and other channels are working correctly, you'll need to follow up with the channel provider. Each channel provider builds and maintains their channel (app) on the Roku platform, and can best assist with any issues you may encounter. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos