Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
153sdelisa

Re: Why is the AMC app not working?

Jump to solution

Activate Amc theatre.com

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Also having major issues with AMC channel, and only the AMC channel. Had the same roku now for maybe 8(?) years and never have an issue with a single other app only the AMC app, and it is EVERY time I use it.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@wolfricks2020 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

Jump to solution

I have Roku and sling tv. I should also get the amc channel through Roku?

0 Kudos
Wolffl9
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have that problem with AMC Plus on Roku. I've contacted the AMC Plus tech support and they are trying to fix it.

0 Kudos
vjice44

Jump to solution

This solution worked for me, thanks!

0 Kudos
Oceanside7

Jump to solution

This is exactly what happened to me. So frustrating. Roku has been great except with their AMC app

0 Kudos
Oceanside7

Jump to solution

This has happened to me too I stopped trying for about 2 months and then I tried again with same results cannot get into AMC tells me I'm already subscribed but I'm subscribed through Roku. Email them and called them still can't get in so frustrating. I feel your pain