Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lmcb
Level 7

AMC Plus not recognizing login credentials

Tried to get into AMC Plus, put in correct email and password, says password is undefined.  Checked password and it was correct, tried several times, also changed password, no luck

5 REPLIES 5\
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: AMC Plus not recognizing login credentials

@lmcb 

Did you subscribe directly to AMC Plus? Or did you subscribe through The Roku Channel?

If you subscribed through The Roku Channel, it shouldn't be asking you for your email/password from within the Roku Channel. That would be something the standalone AMC Plus app would do, and a subscription through The Roku Channel won't work on the standalone app; you have to watch from within The Roku Channel app.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
dekcoldirg
Level 7

This is a problem with AMC Plus programming , you're doing nothing wrong! I would remove AMC Plus as there are better movie programs such as TUBI, Peacock and Pluto, just to mention a few.

TUBI has tons of movie categories, probably more that any other program. Also,  AMC advertises that they are " FREE" on ROKU, NOT SO! They have a monthly fee but advertise they are free on ROKU! I had AMC. Plus for about 60 seconds and when I found out these things, I removed AMC Plus and it will stay off my TV for good! Thanks and I hope you follow my drift.

0 Kudos
danismorgan
Level 7

not helpful as there are shows on AMC that aren't available on other streaming services, especially new season.

0 Kudos
danismorgan
Level 7

Did you figure this out, I'm having the same problem. Signed up for AMC Plus outside of Roku because I had a promo code for $1.99/mo

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @danismorgan,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach AMC Plus support here: http://support.amcplus.com/en/support/home 

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos