Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: AMC Plus 'Error Code 403_RESOURCE_PROVIDER'

Jump to solution

I just purchased AMC Plus and it's still not working on my Roku TV! 12-27-21 Please tell me what I can do to fix this problem. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts. Some customers have reported that they went to:

TV Settings-> Privacy -> Advertising > Limit Ad Tracking 

Make sure that box is NOT checked. We would recommend trying to and keeping us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SlackerPete
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It worked for me.

0 Kudos
Chloegirl55
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Am truly happy it worked for you…. I still can’t get AMC Plus to work so I just canceled it!

0 Kudos
ForAllItsWorth
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Dont forget you also have to reset advertising identifier

0 Kudos
Mazzdunn

Jump to solution

So we've done that and still doesn't play the shows. What is the next option?

0 Kudos
dleefred
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I shouldn't have to expose my tracking to all Roku apps to get yours to work. Unacceptable solution that works intermittently anyway.

0 Kudos
clayperion

Jump to solution

Same Issue, using new Hisense RokuTV (65") and current app version. Live TV streams work, as do trailers, but any shows get the spinning arrows for 5 seconds and then dump back to the main (play) screen.  Things work fine on the web, Haven't tried other Roku TVs in the house, yet.

0 Kudos
dleefred
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Why should I have to expose this data for all Roku apps to fix this apps specific errors?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone, thanks for the updates.

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to the channel provider directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on the AMC+ channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos