Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SlackerPete
Reel Rookie

Re: AMC Plus 'Error Code 403_RESOURCE_PROVIDER'

Jump to solution

I finally received a solution from an AMC Plus rep that worked. See below:

We're sorry to hear that you've been having this trouble with playing content on the app. Many users have been able to solve this with a simple change to their Roku settings.

1. Go to the Roku Home Screen (press the Home button)
  2. Go to Settings > Privacy
  3. Un-check “Limit ad tracking”

Then you should be able to go back to our app and continue playing content. Please try this and let us know if you're still having trouble.
Bfagan94
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

The AMC Plus app is a poorly written app that does not work on any platform. I tried using it on the web and my phone and I get tons of bugs and issues. If you search the web you see people aren't happy with this app. It's not Roku's fault, AMC needs to get a new tech team.

0 Kudos
Pearlcat

Jump to solution

It worked! I have been waiting weeks for AMC Plus to return my emails. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Rose6

Jump to solution

It works!

0 Kudos
Meaje
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

How about even responding to customer issues. I had submitted 5 tickets on their support website over the last week before finding this thread with not a single response from their tech team. I'm very disappointed with AMC Plus, when my contract expires I will not re-subscribe unless they really fix their issues. 

0 Kudos
SugarRay

Jump to solution

I was having same issues with Roku not playing AMC+ content. Did searches and contacted Roku chat support. Did heard back from Roku chat support, but issue not resolve while chatting. So I contacted AMC+, right after contacting AMC+ support, I came this information here. I tried it and it worked. Thanks,

1. Go to the Roku Home Screen (press the Home button)
  2. Go to Settings > Privacy
  3. Un-check “Limit ad tracking”
0 Kudos
Chloegirl55
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This did not work for me, still receiving same error

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Chloegirl55

Thanks for the post.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue you are experiencing, you'll want to contact AMC Plus. support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
eggwhites57
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

What is the error message that you are getting?

0 Kudos
eggwhites57
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I tried the AMC Plus app with the box checked and AMC has appeared to have solved the problem, at least with my Roku software version (10.5.0 build 4208-2).  I guess you can now access AMC Plus with the box checked or unchecked.

0 Kudos