Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MsRoxy

ALLBLK Channel not playing. Saying something about i can only have one subscription.

I installed, paid the first month. Now I'm getting a

"You can only link one ALLBLK subscription with your Roku TV account. "

I only have one Roku and one subscription,  so what does it mean? Cause I will cancel subscription before I pay again and can't watch nothing. 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: ALLBLK Channel not playing. Saying something about i can only have one subscription.

Hello @MsRoxy

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

For more information about that channel's subscription policy and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel's customer support team to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: ALLBLK Channel not playing. Saying something about i can only have one subscription.

I’m having the same exact issue with my tv saying I can only link one account with my Roku tv Bt that’s all I have is one! Definitely fina request a refund and unsubscribe 

TeeBee32

Did you ever figure out how to fix this? Currently experiencing this issue. 

0 Kudos

I'm experiencing the same issue and it's sad because I want to watch their programming. However, I won't pay again and not be able to view.

0 Kudos