Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Almax
Level 7

ALL channels except Netflix stop working after 3 mins

Apple TV, Youtube, Plex, Ausome, RT, Haystack news, Newsmax, My tuner, etc. - all stop streaming after about 3 minutes and return to home screen. Tried ALL the suggested (restarting, deleting channels, unplugging, taking batteries out of remote and using phone as remote, etc.etc.) nothing works. Tried tweeting the TV, changed HDM cables, USB power to wall power and vice versa. N o t h i n g. Only Netflix stays on. Factory reset did not work either...

So?..

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6\
Almax
Level 7

Re: ALL channels except Netflix stop working after 3 mins

Forgot to mention: RExpress 3930X, SN X00400RFSUXF, Software - 10.0.0 build 4209-AE, ID S00820AFSUXF.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Almax

Thanks for the post.

How are you powering the Roku device? Is the device plugged into the TV USB port or is it plugged into a wall outlet?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Almax
Level 7

Both ways: via USB and wall socket. Same effect.

Still ALL (not just YouTube) channels, except Netflix, stop working after 5 minutes +-, even tho i've repeated all the actions suggested on other threads.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Almax

Thanks for the follow up.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Almax
Level 7

Danny, I am still having the same problem.

Any solution?

THanks

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Almax

I apologize for the delay in response.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos