Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: ALERT - Some channels are currently not accessible

Jump to solution

I am only referring to Hulu. Netflix works fine

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Cool worked fine

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Worked for me with YouTube.  I removed the channel and then put it back.  Something seems to have updated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks for the info.  I have HBO with my cable provider (Spectrum) and I have been able to stream it on Roku but now it tells me to get a subscription with Roku for $15.00 aprox each month.  It no longer gives me the option to sign on HBO with my cable provider.

What can I do?

Thankss

Gil 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

@Gsilva1999 wrote:

Thanks for the info.  I have HBO with my cable provider (Spectrum) and I have been able to stream it on Roku but now it tells me to get a subscription with Roku for $15.00 aprox each month.  It no longer gives me the option to sign on HBO with my cable provider.

What can I do?

Thankss

Gil 

Go to a computer or phone that supports HBO Max and sign into HBO Max.  Then go to the HBO app on your Roku and sign in with the same user name and password.  I hope this works for you. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you very much.  Looks like ROKU has dropped all the HBO channels NOW MAX and GO but kept HBO this one I don't have to sign on because its a ROKU free channel.

0 Kudos