Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: ALERT - Some channels are currently not accessible

Jump to solution

Please let me know if the following is related to channels that are not currently accessible. NBC live will not load. I've tried all troubleshooting from Roku and also on the NBC website. It also now displays as a New York NBC Channel, not my local WDIV Detroit. Even the New York WNBC will not live stream. I just get the loading page and the dots.   I waited 30 minutes yesterday and this morning. I am on Day 3.  This morning I once again rebooted the Internet, logged out and back into Roku, deleted NBC and then added it again, etc. etc. 

Please advise.

Thank you,

Carol

2..jpeg1..jpeg

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thanks for the info PlutoTv Support, BUT, I just uninstalled PlutoTV then rebooted ROKU 3 and reinstalled PlutoTV with same results, PlutoTV won't load and kicksout to ROKU menu. I'm not alone in this problem, others have same issue. Please try again. Smiley Happy  

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Same thing is happening using Roku express, using it on a Vizio tv; problem has festered for past couple of days, and now it's just the sound that comes on before it kicks back to Roku home page.  What's going on please?

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

PS:  This is only occurring on the Plutotv channel.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

PlutoTV service appears to be restored at my end. Initially little slow loading video but seems to have leveled out. Good quality video and audio with no lock-ups, delay, or dropouts. YIPPIEEEE

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

And dbl. yippee!!  My Plutotv channel is working again too, so relieved.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

As of 7/10/20 at 2:15PM, Prime Video is not functional on one of my two Roku units. The affected unit has been restarted ... no change. No updates to the unit are needed. The channel has been removed, the unit restarted and the channel reinstalled (this process was completed twice) ... no change. 

On 7/9/20 in the early PM, the channel functioned as normal. However, today no joy. 

My second Roku device is unaffected. Therefore, it does not appear to a channel provider issue, but a Roku Issue. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I can confirm the same issue with Prime.  Only kicking back to the home screen on my Roku express.  TCL Roku TV works ok.  Have tried reinstalling/restarting and even restoring to factory.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I went through all of your suggested steps and Amazon is still not working. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Amazon is not working and I’m pissed 

0 Kudos