Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: ALERT - Some channels are currently not accessible

Jump to solution

On your Roku highlight the app and then click on the * button on your remote. Then select Check for updates and press OK if there is an update and the channel is livekh it should now work as they have updated the channel.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

The TV player app is no longer loading on Roku, for streaming free-to-air TV in UK.  When I click on the app, it show the introduction screen then returns to the main menu.

According to the TV player website, a message dated 30 April 2020 says that it no longer supports its app on the Roku platform.  https://support.tvplayer.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002633798-TVPlayer-no-longer-supports-EETV-Roku-Wi... 

This is the second time that Roku has lost service from an app providing live streaming of free-to-air TV in UK, and the loss of the service renders the Roku stick somewhat useless.

Can you advise which alternative app or service is available now TV Player is no longer available? Thank you

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

HI kfgsw12

Im sorry I cant help you with that I am in the US and the channel that was unavailable did come back up....I am understanding you are in the UK correct?  The information I got from this website said it was a global recertification issue so maybe UK wasnt included or maybe it will be later I did hit the option to report feedback and maybe Roku did something You might try that I hope it works out for you Actually there was an update as well and there is alot of NEW channels that came up Maybe you will find something you can use there...I hope it works out sorry I couldnt be more help Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Barrowman YES thank you I dont know if that did it or not it wasnt there then it came back LOL I appreciate your input though Its working again YAY also noticed since the update lots of NEW channels might want to check that out!!

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

I keep having issues with Iplyer, on a Roku Express tried a software update, it says its up to date, when selecting the channel the roku just locks up, then re-boots , after a quick phone call, i need to upgrade to a fire TV stick and then Iplayer will work

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Have you tried updating the channel?

Highlight the channel Press * on the remote and you will see the menu

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

The “Fit at any age” channel is not working . Updated and uninstalled and reinstalled daily for past three days. No change. When will this be rectified 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

My Hisense Roku TV runs 9.2.2 4027, and I heard there's a 9.3 out there. I tried checking for and manually updating, to no effect. I'm not seeing your Live TV channels you advertise and my Movieland will not play movies when I  enter. Many others are experiencing this issue. Whats going on? 

And do you answer these?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

RWL  I am a person not Roku Lol and yes I try to answer and have but I think you are misunderstanding this is a blog for users to discuss issues and I already posted my issue was solved I am sorry I dont know what you are asking me but the way its worded it sounds like you think I am an Roku employee or representative and I am not I dont know how to help you sorr

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

First of all, thanks to all of the generous users who are donating their time to post here!

However, I think it's pretty awful on Roku's part that they are not taking care of their customers themselves.  After a lot of internet sleuthing I wasn't able to find any way to contact Roku directly other than email by lying and saying I had a billing issue.  Does anyone have a customer service number?

My issue is the same - when I try to watch Amazon Prime Video it says that I need to log in with a code- although I did that ages ago and it has always worked fine.   When I try using the code I get this message:The channel code provided is associated with a channel not available in your region.

So, I'm guessing the certification expired although that's a surprise for a company as big as Amazon.

My software is up to date - 9.3.0 and that update went out June 5th.  To be honest, I think the problem started after the update.  So, the update caused rather than solved the problem.  Anyone know any more about this?

Thank you for your help!! Smiley Happy

0 Kudos