Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

ABC live streaming not working

We are receiving code 013 0700 600 for live unavailable with abc - anyone else?  What does this mean?

7 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: ABC live streaming not working

Same here. First noticed last night. Tried signing out, back in, uninstalling and re-installing. Same thing. 

Update: emailed abc support but the auto reply I received said I could get a response in 1-3 days. 

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact ABC support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach ABC support here: https://support.abc.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I had the same error code.  I contacted ABC and this was the response I received:

Thank you for providing us with that information. Upon further research, Palm Coast, FL 32137 is unfortunately outside of our live stream supported area.

The ABC live stream is only available in the following markets: Chicago, Fresno, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, Raleigh-Durham and San Francisco with a participating TV provider.

If you are not located in one of the above areas, we encourage you to reach out directly to your TV Provider to let them know you'd like to see their support in bringing ABC Live TV to your location in the future.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We are always happy to help!

All the best,
Pamela

ABC Technical Support

Not happy!

Highlighted
Level 7

was working good after having problems, the same thing is going on again,,,,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

How do  I find out who my TV provider is. I need this in order to activate abc.com

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

It’s whoever you have your cable with. Fios, Optimum, Spectrum, etc. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Craziest part to me is that on my roku TV it say not available through Directv, but on my phone I'm signed into the same account, using the same wifi, and I can watch it. I reached out to ABC and they basically told me it wasn't possible and that I must be on different internets or using the devices in different places. While I was sitting in my living room. 

0 Kudos