Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
actnc
Channel Surfer

Re: ABC channel live stream still not working

Jump to solution

Hey, I'm just part of the community that had a complaint same as you. It was fixed for me many months ago. I'm not sure who fixed it, Roku or ABC, but if you still don't have it, I'd contact them to see what's going on. Sounds like your Roku is defective or settings are not right.

0 Kudos
actnc
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Well I spoke too soon. Suddenly I can’t watch on Roku ABC App. Error code 012-1206-403. I’m in Raleigh-Durham which an earlier reply from ABC said was able to stream ABC via the app. I signed out 3 times and put in authorization code and was able to sign in on my Roku but still given error code. The 3rd time I also deleted the app after signing out and then added it back and went through process of gaining access. Hey ABC, WHAT’S GOING ON?

0 Kudos
elvenom
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I've had the same issue for month and I finally got it to work today. If you go into the app there are TWO places where you can sign out, from the your 'account' and from 'TV provider'. I initially signed out of the app and signed back in and nothing. Then I tried signing out of the TV provider and I was prompted to go to abc.com/activate  to reactivate the app. I did that and used the activation code that and it worked. Finally! So frustrating, but I'm in. Hope this works for someone. 

DebraKidd

Re: ABC channel not working

Jump to solution

No. My. Channel isnt working

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@DebraKidd 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue that you are experiencing?

Have you tried removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. 

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
kriker86

Re: ABC Channel is not working

Jump to solution

yeah i will be contacting abc.com and asking what is going on with their abc channel on roku

code:002-0200-607

0 Kudos
Er597679

Re: ABC Channel is not working

Jump to solution

I TRANSFERRED MY TV AND INTERNET SERVICE FROM ATT/UVERSE TO XFINITY/COMCAST AND NOW MY ROKU/XFINITY WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO WATCH ABC FROM MY ROKU TV.

THIS SUCKS!!!!!!

I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ROKU PRODUCT IF THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS, OR IF I FIND OUT IT BECAUSE OF XFINITY, THEY ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THE ROKU SERVICE.

THANK YOU,

EILEEN ROGERS

Jump to solution

What has to be done for ABC to work on ROKU.  My code is 012-1206-403.  Needs to re-authenticate?  Please help.

0 Kudos
ponyboy865
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I gave up with the abc app and signed up fpr locast 

0 Kudos
winnihar
Reel Rookie

Re: ABC Channel is horrible

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem.  I signed up with ABC on line, I went to my Roku account it says that ABC is installed so I can't find a way to uninstall and re-install it.  I got rid of my cable to save money but I'm not so sure the aggravation is worth it.  

0 Kudos