Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikkisbta
Level 7

Re: ABC channel not working

Jump to solution
ABC is working on my iPhone. I checked. I don’t think it’s an abc issue.
0 Kudos
lb48
Level 8

Jump to solution

Yeah, it's working on my tablet and phone also.  It seems to be a Roku issue.  As I said in a previous post, it seems to have started when they rolled out Disney+

0 Kudos
brnmr69
Level 7

Re: ABC Channel is horrible

Jump to solution
It won't load. Working fine before the 14 November update. Can't be a coincidence. Also agree with constant re-loading.
leemelone
Level 9

Re: ABC Channel is horrible

Jump to solution

I contacted ABC and told them about the issue. I just got this response:

"Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Our technical team is aware of this issue affecting our viewers on Roku and they are looking for a fix as we speak. WE appreciate your patience at this time and I will update you when we have more information Smiley Happy"

So we shall see what happens.

0 Kudos
RB74
Level 7

Jump to solution
Same here, it works fine on my phone not in the Roku.
0 Kudos
actnc
Level 7

Jump to solution
Yes, I think you may be right about the timing when ABC app stopped launching. It’s been about 1-2 weeks that it hasn’t worked for me too. But whose responsible for the problem?
0 Kudos
lb48
Level 8

Jump to solution

I recontacted ABC yesterday and got this response from them.

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching back out.  Please know that our team is still working hard on a fix for this for all our viewers.    While we are unable to provide a timeline of when this will be available we are doing our best to resolve it as soon as possible.    

Your patience and consideration is greatly appreciated,

Jennifer
ABC Technical Support

0 Kudos
esagar
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same here click on ABC app on Roku Device / Roku Smart TV and it goes back to Main screen / Home Page of Roku 

0 Kudos
esagar
Level 7

Jump to solution

What is the ABC's technical contact information (email/phone/web page link)?

Thanks

@lb48 wrote:

I recontacted ABC yesterday and got this response from them.

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching back out.  Please know that our team is still working hard on a fix for this for all our viewers.    While we are unable to provide a timeline of when this will be available we are doing our best to resolve it as soon as possible.    

Your patience and consideration is greatly appreciated,

Jennifer
ABC Technical Support

0 Kudos
lb48
Level 8

Jump to solution

Here is the link https://abc.com/activate/feedback/roku

The more people that contact ABC the more they may try to fix the problem.  Roku is still radio silent on the topic.  I would hope they would be working with ABC to fix the issue.

0 Kudos